- Provide strategic oversight of all Army Reserve capabilities and equities within TRADOC to achieve a seamless link between TRADOC and the Army Reserve.
To serve as a vital component and Army Reserve subject matter expert in support of CG, TRADOC's mission and vision.
Functions ISO TRADOC
- Principal subject matter expert and advisor to the CG, TRADOC on all Army Reserve issues and capabilities.
- Advise and assist the TRADOC command and staff elements to ensure Army Reserve integration across the full DOTMLPF spectrum.
- Actively engage the TRADOC staff to ensure Army Reserve perspective and equities are addressed with the TRADOC Campaign Plan (TCP) Major Objectives and all other initiatives and programs.
- Provide direct access to the Chief, Army Reserve (CAR), and the DCG, U.S. Army Reserve Command (USARC) to facilitate TRADOC specific actions and ensure Army Senior leader participation in TRADOC forums and discussions.
- Assist DCG, IMT with all operational and readiness issues affecting the TRADOC OPCON units of the 80th Training Command (TASS) and 108th Training Command (IET).
- Facilitate execution of all TRADOC missions that require Army Reserve capability to include One Army School System (OASS), IMT, TASS, ROTC and Active Duty Operational Support (ADOS-RC) programs.